Save up to $100 on Tech Camps during our Black Friday sale! Learn More 

Promotions + Special Offers

Our Biggest Discounts of the Year Have Arrived

Black Friday is officially here at Digital Media Academy! This week is all about saving BIG on an unforgettable summer Tech Camp experience as you code, design robots, develop apps, and build the skills needed for the fast-paced world of tomorrow. Plan ahead and secure your spot in the perfect STEM summer camp this summer. Register today and save $100 on Tech Camps when you use code BLACKFRIDAY19 at checkout.

Don’t wait – code expires on Tuesday, November 27th at 11:59 PM.

Find a Location Near You

Download the Free Activity Guide: Draw with Programming

Start learning at home today with a free activity guide from Digital Media Academy and discover how to draw using the Processing programming language. This guide is perfect for learning at home as you get ready for camp this summer!

Note: This activity requires users to visit to use Processing. Don’t worry – it’s totally free!

Download Activity Guide

Financial Assistance

At Digital Media Academy, we’re proud to offer financial assistance to our students. With over $200,000 in aid provided to our students in 2017 alone, we are excited to help motivate the next generation of creators, makers, and thinkers. Applications for 2018 Financial Assistance are now open.

Payment Plans

To setup a Payment Plan, send an email to or call (866) 656-3342. Note: A $300 nonrefundable deposit required to secure a spot in class. $200 non-refundable deposit must be paid per week of housing in order to secure bed space. The remaining balance must be paid in equal installments.

 Get a Tax Credit

If you’re registering a student under the age of 13 for camp this summer, you may be able to apply tuition paid toward the child and dependent care credit.

From the IRS website: “The cost of day camp can count as an expense towards the child and dependent care credit. Expenses for overnight camps do not qualify. The credit is generally 20% to 35% of non-reimbursed expenses; up to $3000 in expenses for one child and up to $6000 for two or more children. The actual credit is also based on your income.”

DMA does not offer tax advice. Consult your accountant or tax professional before filing.